Taylor Swift



Taylor Swift has made millions from singing about her personal life the good, bad, and even ugly (exes) and now she's working on her fifth studio album. She promises it's her "favorite thing [she's] ever created," but we're a little unsure of how that can be true, since, you know, she hasn't dated anyone (at least publicly) since Harry Styles at the end of 2012.

There's surely some good material from that One Direction romance, but there's no way she could write an entire album based on a two-week relationship. Right?!.

Nonetheless, back in May, Swift promised her upcoming album will be more of what she's known for, deeply personal tunes everyone can relate to. “As I’ve grown up, the things I’ve written about have completely evolved with how I was growing. I was writing songs about what it was like to be 18, what it was like to be 20, what it’s like to be 22 and now I’m 24 and I’m still writing songs about my life,” she said. “I think I really just love the unity it brings me and the audience because chances are they’ve felt the exact same way I felt when I wrote the song and I think it kind of reminds them and it reminds me that the human experience isn’t so lonely.”

So, since it doesn't appear that she has much material to work with on the romance front, we're guessing she'll draw from the other areas of her personal life for the follow up to her massively popular album Red. And that's where Instagram comes in. We've mined her page for clues about what she's been inspired by lately in hopes of predicting what's behind her next round of music. The album is supposedly due out before the end of the year, so just a few more months until we find out if we were right.
 

Followers

Popular Posts